APN UK is the portal dedicated to the world of smartphones, guides and tutorials on APN configuration for internet access and MMS sending.
If you can't connect with mobile operators in the UK, and have already tried resetting your APN settings to default, then you may need to manually add the APN settings for your network Mobile.
Having the APN settings correctly set up on your device is crucial if you want to use your phone for mobile internet and MMS messaging.
To view our guides or tutorials, select your device, and choose your mobile operator in the UK.
3. Cookies and related functionality Different cookies are used depending on individual goals. Below is a list of the most common types of cookies and the purposes for which they are used. 3.1. Session cookies Session cookies are temporarily stored in the computer's memory while they are browsing a website, for example, to follow the language of choice. Session cookies are stored on your computer for a short time. In fact, they will be deleted as soon as the user closes the web browser. 3.2. Persistent or Tracer Cookies Persistent cookies store a file on your computer for a longer period of time. This type of cookie has an expiration date. Persistent cookies allow websites to remember information and settings on subsequent visits by users, making browsing more convenient and faster because, for example, it is no longer necessary to log in. At the expiration date, the cookie is automatically deleted when you log in to the website that created it for the first time. 3.3. Original cookies These cookies are set by the websites themselves (with the same domain as specified in the address bar of the browser) and only these websites can read them. They are often used to store information such as preferences for later visits to the site. 3.4. Third-party cookies These cookies are set by domains that are not specified in the address bar of the browser, ie by organizations that do not agree with the owners of websites. The cookies used, for example, to collect information for advertising and personalization of content and to process web statistics may be "third-party cookies". Third-party cookies allow us to conduct more complete surveys of users' browsing habits and we believe that they are more sensitive from the point of view of integrity. Because of this, in most web browsers you can change the settings so that these cookies are not accepted. 3.5. Flash Cookies Local Shared Objects (Flash) cookies are data that can be stored on your computer by websites that use Adobe Flash. These cookies provide a new way to track moves and store much more user information than regular cookies. One of the major disadvantages of Flash cookies is the inability to recognize them in the browser. In fact, they do not appear in the list that appears when you consult the cookies that currently exist in the web browser. Normal HTTP cookies can not store more than 4 kilobytes of data, while Flash cookies can store up to 100 kilobytes. The technical design of Flash cookies is similar to that of cookies. Almost all web browsers have a Flash player that is used to display Flash presentations. A well-known example of Flash presentations is the video player on the YouTube website. (Flash cookies are not only linked to YouTube, but apply to all websites that use Flash cookies). There is no time limit for Flash cookies. Then they stay stored until you continue to eliminate them. 3.5.1 Purpose of Flash Cookies The APN UKGroup uses Flash cookies to collect statistical data and audio configuration settings.
3.5.2 How to disable cookies Flash cookies Flashi can not be blocked or managed in the browser because it is stored elsewhere or in the General Settings section of the current store in the online resource for the configuration manager of Adobe from the website.
The Settings Manager is called from the Adobe website but runs locally on the computer. The website storage settings display all the flash cookies currently stored on your computer. These cookies can be deleted individually from individual websites or all together. You can also increase or decrease the size of all information stored in kilobytes on your computer.
To avoid saving the flash cookie, simply go to the global storage settings and uncheck the third option, "Allow Flash content to save data to your computer."
2804/5000 4. List of by APN UK set up cookies
Name of the cookie Purpose Date scadenza__stiduset__unam ShareThis is a tool that allows visitors to share and recommend website content APN UK Trucks in social networks. Sitester_Nth1695Sitester_Referrer1695Sitester_ActiveUserId1695Sitester_DelayId1695 use Sitester suggest a survey for visitors to get more information about their opinions on our website. We use UIDUIDR ScorecardResearch web tags to collect data such as comparisons between new and returning visitors and date stamp, URL and website title. ScorecardResearch tags do not identify users who visit a page. In addition, the data collected by ScorecardResearch will only be used in aggregated form. In other words, reports created with such data do not indicate that computer 1 has switched from site A to site B to site C, but always to a complete collection of multiple computers providing information. "67% of the total Internet population visits Site A" or "35% of individual users who visited Site A also visited Site B."
6. Cookie management
6.1. How to Display Cookies Since cookies are plain text files, you can access them with most text editors or word processors. To open it, just click on it. Below is a list of links that explain how cookies appear in different browsers. If your browser does not exist, check the cookie information provided by the browser. If you use a mobile phone, read the appropriate manual for more information.
Internet Explorer 8-10http: //windows.microsoft.com/en-US/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies
6.2. Deactivation / Activation or Exclusion of Cookies Cookies can be restricted or blocked via the browser settings.
If you prefer that websites do not store cookies on your computer, configure your browser to save each one before archiving Cookies receive notifications. Alternatively, you can configure your browser to reject all cookies or only third-party cookies. You can also delete all cookies already in the system. It is important to note that the configurations in each browser and computer must be changed individually.
If you configure the blocking of the storage of cookies, we can no longer guarantee the correct functioning of the website. Some website features may not be available and you may not be able to see certain websites. Blocking cookies does not prevent the display of cookies. Advertising. These simply do not suit your interests anymore and are re-suggested more often.
In each browser, the settings are changed using a different method. If necessary, use the help function of the browser to define the correct settings.
For more information about disabling cookies on a mobile phone, see the appropriate manual.
More information about cookies can be found on the Internet at http://www.aboutcookies.org/
7. Other Unexpected Cookies / Cookies Taking into account the functioning of the Internet and the websites, we can not always control the cookies that are stored by third parties through our website. This applies in particular to cases in which the website contains so-called embedded elements: texts, documents, pictures or short films that are stored in other locations but are displayed on or via our website. So if a cookie of this type was found on the site, it is not included in the list. Please let us know. Alternatively, you can directly contact interested third parties and ask about the cookies they send for what purpose, how long they last and how they can ensure the privacy of the users.
Please note that some cookies may be placed by external service providers who perform some of these functions (or other services) for us. Cookies are used on this website for the following third-party services: Google AdSense, Google Analytics, LinkedIn Follow, Facebook Like Button, Google +1, AddThis social bookmarking tool, YouTube videos follow Twitter. Some of these services can be used to track behavior on other websites and we have no control over it.
If you continue to use this website without adjusting the cookie settings of your browser, you agree that we may place these cookies on your device.
As with most websites, our server automatically saves the data for each visit, eg. For example, your IP address, browser type, reference / exit pages, and operating system. We can use this information to monitor server errors, monitor server administration, or monitor visitor behavior. It is not possible for this to be enabled for a single user. You must leave this website (and the internet in full) if you disagree.
8. Contacts Due to possible changes of our website or the regulations on cookies this information can be changed periodically. Therefore, we are entitled to change the content of the information and the cookies specified in the list at any time and without prior notice. The latest version can be found on this website.
Wenn Sie Fragen oder Kommentare zum Datenschutz haben, sollten Sie uns hier kontaktieren:
1. The materials and information provided by www.apn-uk.co.uk are provided to the user for personal use only. 2. Links to our website and quotations from parts of this website are permitted provided they include the source "www.apn-uk.co.uk", including the URL "https://www.apn-uk.co.uk" to be accompanied. We do not allow the inclusion of our links to pornographic, pedophile, bookmark and illegal content pages. 3. Some images were found on the Internet without any specific copy right or ownership restriction being specified for them. If someone claims his property, we will delete it. 4. www.apn-uk.co.uk is not responsible for the use of these images, which are freely available on the Internet, without any reference to the copy or use ban.
- The responsibility for navigating the site is entirely the responsibility of the user. www.apn-uk.co.uk disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to the site and its contents, including without limitation, integrity, precision and quality.
- The user of the site accepts that: a) it is technically impossible to provide a website free of defects, and that www.apn-uk.co.uk does not assume such responsibility; the site may be temporarily inaccessible; the operation of the Website may be affected by conditions and services beyond the control of www.apn-uk.co.uk; d) www.apn-uk.co.uk is not responsible for the materials, content, information, addresses and telephone numbers on the Website; e) www.apn-uk.co.uk is a website for the sole purpose of providing an indicative guide to users contained on the Site Information is retrieved from the internet and can therefore cause errors or inaccuracies f) www.apn-uk.co.uk assumes no responsibility for the transmission of viruses on the user's computer.
Access and Purpose of Use
- Access to the site is completely free. - The website is informative - www.apn-uk.co.uk has the exclusive right to change the content and images of the Site, in whole or in part, without prior notice and at its sole discretion.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE EXTERNAL LEFT
- www.apn-uk.co.uk is in no way responsible for the websites you need to access through this website. - If you click on one Remember that it is independent from www.apn-uk.co.uk and that it has no control over the content of the website in question. In addition, the presence of a hyperlink to an external website does not imply the acceptance or acceptance of www.apn-uk.co.uk's responsibility for the content or use of the website. It is your responsibility to take all necessary precautions to ensure that what you want to remove and use is free from harmful elements such as viruses. In any case, www.apn-uk.co.uk tries to provide users with links to "safe" sites, that is, without offensive, pornographic and illegal content, and without any markers or viruses. - Part of the photos is Property of www.apn-uk.co.uk and the administrators of the site, any violation in this sense is sanctioned by law. - It is prohibited to use the photos for commercial purposes, and it is also prohibited to use the photos that correspond to their property without indicating the origin. - It is forbidden to use photos that change parts or parts thereof without obtaining the permission of the website administrators. - The Photographs that are not the property of www.apn-uk.co.uk have been released with the consent of the legal owners and their relative affiliation; - www.apn-uk.co.uk is not responsible for its use such photos by third parties.
since 2018 - www.apn-uk.co.uk Any breach will d the relevant police and judicial authorities. If the user does not or does not fully accept the above conditions, you are leaving the website.
Purposes and legal basis of processing and duration of storage
In the following we inform you about the different purposes for which we process personal data, on which legal basis such processing takes place and how long we store the data. Insofar as we obtain the consent of the data subject for processing of personal data, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) as the legal basis for the processing of personal data. The personal data of the data subject will be stored as long as the purpose remains.
What is personal information Personal information is any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (Article 4 (1) GDPR). This includes information such as your name, e-mail address, postal address or telephone number. Information that is not directly related to your identity, such as: For example, the number of users of an Internet presence, do not fall under this
Collection, processing and use of personal data
When you visit our websites, our web server temporarily records the domain name or IP address of the requesting computer for system security purposes, as well as the access date, client file request (file name and URL), HTTP response code and the website from which you are visiting us and the number of bytes transferred during the connection. Any additional personal data such as name, address, telephone number or e-mail address will not be recorded unless you provide this information voluntarily, for example as part of an online order for a product or service, a survey, a contest or an information request. Personal data collected during a visit to the websites of APN UK will be processed solely in accordance with the law. We use your personal information to provide service and troubleshooting. Only if you have given us your prior consent will we use that information for product-related surveys and promotional purposes - but only in the mass required for each specific case. We will only disclose data to government agencies if required by law. Our employees are committed to maintaining confidentiality.
social networking plugin
This site name also includes plug-ins and / or buttons to allow easy sharing of content on your favorite social networks. WHEN Tosc A page of our website that contains a plug-in connects your browser directly to the servers of the social network, eg. For example, where and uploaded the plug-in, which server can track your visit to our website and, if available, link it to your social account, especially if it's related to the time of visit or if you recently viewed one of the web pages have searched a social plugin. If you do not want the social network to record the information about your visit to our website, you must leave your social account and probably delete the cookies that the social media browser has installed on your social network.
Hyperlinks to foreign websites
On our website there are so-called hyperlinks to websites of other providers. In these cases you will be redirected from our website directly to the website of the other providers. You recognize this, inter alia. changing the URL. We can not be held responsible for the way your data is handled on these external web sites because we have no control over their compliance with privacy practices. For information on the handling of your personal data by these companies, please inform yourself directly on their websites.
When visiting and using our website, our web server uses this process to store certain log information in a file. We evaluate these records only for statistical purposes, to improve the website, for system security reasons (eg preventing misuse) and for fault diagnosis.
If we collect personal information, we store your personal information on specially protected servers. Access to it is only possible for a few specially authorized persons involved with the technical, commercial. To avoid loss or misuse of data stored by APN UK, we take extensive technical and operational safety precautions, which are regularly reviewed and adapted to technological progress. However, please note that due to the structure of the Internet, it is possible that the rules of data protection and the security measures will not be observed by other persons or institutions outside our area of responsibility. In particular, unencrypted disclosed data - even if this is done by e-mail - be read by third parties. We have no technical influence on this. It is your responsibility to protect the information you provide through encryption or otherwise against misuse.
Information about your Personal Information stored at APN UK
We will gladly inform you on your request if and what personal data you have stored with us. Should incorrect data be stored with us in spite of our efforts to get correct and up-to-date data, we will correct them immediately upon your request. Should you wish to delete the stored data, this will be done within the scope of the legal requirements.
Rights of the person concerned If personal data is processed by you, you are i.S.d. DSGVO and you have the following rights to the responsible person: Right You are free to ask for confirmation as to whether personal data concerning you is processed by us. If such processing is available, you can request information from us via the following information: (1) the purposes for which the personal data are processed; (2) the categories of personal data being processed; (3) the recipients or the categories of recipients to whom the personal data relating to you have been or will be disclosed; (4) the planned duration of the storage of personal data concerning you or, if specific information is not available, criteria for determining the duration of storage; (5) the right of rectification or erasure of personal data concerning you, a right of restriction of processing by the controller or a right to object to such processing; (6) the existence of a right of appeal to a supervisory authority; (7) all available information on the source of the data if the personal data are not collected from the data subject; (8) the existence of automated decision-making including profiling under Article 22 (1) and (4) GDPR and - at least in these cases - meaningful information about the logic involved, and the scope and intended impact of such processing on the data subject. br> You have the right to request information about whether the personal data relating to you are transferred to a third country or an international organization. In this regard, you can request the appropriate warranties in accordance with. Art. 46 GDPR in connection with the transfer. This right of access may be restricted to the extent that it is likely to render statistical information impossible or seriously impaired, and that the restriction is necessary for the purposes of statistics. Right to rectification You have a right to rectification and / or completion to the controller, if the personal data you process is incorrect or incomplete. The responsible person must make the correction without delay. Its right of rectification may be limited to the extent that it is likely to render statistical use impossible or seriously impaired, and that the restriction is necessary for statistical purposes. Right to Restrict Processing You may request the restriction of the processing of your personal data under the following conditions: (1) if you contest the accuracy of your personal information for a period that allows us to verify the accuracy of your personal information; (2) the processing is unlawful and you refuse the deletion of the personal data and instead demand the restriction of the use of the personal data; (3) we no longer need personal information for the purposes of processing, but you need it for the purposes of asserting, exercising or defending legal claims, or (4) if you objected to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 (1) GDPR and it is not yet certain whether our legitimate reasons prevail over your reasons. If the processing of personal data concerning you has been restricted, this data may only be used with your consent or for the purpose of asserting, exercising or defending legal claims or protecting the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of important public interest the Union or a Member State. If the limitation of the processing according to the o.g. If conditions are restricted, you will be informed by us before the restriction is lifted. Its right to restriction of processing may be limited to the extent that it is likely to render statistical information impossible or seriously impaired, and that the restriction is necessary for statistical purposes. Right to delete Extinguishing duty You may request that the personal data concerning you be deleted immediately, and we are obliged to delete that data immediately, if any of the following applies: (1) Personal data concerning you are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed. (2) You revoke your consent, to which the processing acc. Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a or Art. 9 para. 2 lit. a DSGVO and there is no other legal basis for processing. (3) According to. Art. 21 para. 1 DSGVO objection to the processing and there are no prior justifiable reasons for the processing, or you lay gem. Art. 21 para. 2 DSGVO Opposition to processing. (4) Your personal data has been processed unlawfully. (5) The deletion of your personal data is required to fulfill a legal obligation under Union or national law to which we are subject. (6) The personal data relating to you were collected in relation to information society services offered pursuant to Art. 8 (1) GDPR. Information to third parties Have we made the personal data concerning you public and we are acc. Article 17 (1) of the GDPR, we shall take appropriate measures, including technical means, to inform data controllers who process the personal data that you have been identified as being affected by the technology and implementation costs Person requested by them to delete all links to such personal data or to make copies or replications of such personal data. Exceptions The right to erasure does not exist, as far as the processing is necessary (1) to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information; (2) to fulfill a legal obligation which requires processing under Union or Member State law to which the controller is subject or for the performance of a task of public interest or in the exercise of official authority conferring on the controller was (3) for reasons of public interest in the field of public health pursuant to Art. 9 (2) lit. h and i and Art. 9 (3) GDPR; (4) for archival purposes of public interest, for scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes acc. Article 89 (1) GDPR, to the extent that the law referred to in subparagraph (a) is likely to render impossible or seriously affect the achievement of the objectives of that processing, or (5) to assert, exercise or defend legal claims. Data transferability You have the right to receive personally identifiable information you provide to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format. In addition, you have the right to transfer this data to another person without hindrance, provided that: (1) the processing on a consent acc. Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR or Art. 9 para. 2 lit. a DSGVO or on a contract acc. Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO is based and (2) the processing is done by automated means. In exercising this right, you also have the right to obtain that personal data relating to you be transmitted directly from one controller to another controller, as far as technically feasible. Freedoms and rights of others may not be affected. The right to data portability does not apply to the processing of personal data necessary for the performance of a task that is in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority that has been delegated to us. Right to
You have the right at any time, for reasons arising from your particular situation, against the processing of personal data concerning you, which, pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. e or f DSGVO takes an objection. Your personal data will then cease to be processed unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for processing that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing is for the purposes of asserting, exercising or defending legal claims.
Regardless of Directive 2002/58 / EC, you have the option, in the context of the use of information society services, of exercising your right to object through automated procedures that use technical specifications. You also have the right, for reasons that arise from your particular situation, in the processing of personal data relating to you for statistical purposes. Art. 89 para. 1 GDPR is to be contradicted. Your right of objection may be limited to the extent that it is likely to render impossible or seriously affect the realization of statistics and the restriction is necessary for the purposes of statistics. Contact form and e-mail contact
Contact forms are available on our websites which can be used for electronic contact. By clicking the "Send" button you consent to the transmission of the data entered in the input form. In addition, we save the date and time of your contact. Alternatively, contact via the provided e-mail address is possible. In this case, the user's personal data submitted by e-mail and our response will be stored. The personal data transmitted to us voluntarily serve us to process your request and to contact you. The legal basis for the transmission of data is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR. We use the data for this purpose until the conversation with you ends. The conversation ends when it can be inferred from the circumstances that the relevant facts have been finally clarified. Right to revoke the privacy statement If we receive an objection from you for advertising purposes, we may include your personal contact information (name, address, telephone number, fax number, e-mail address) in a blacklist to ensure that we do not send you any unsolicited advertising. Legal basis is a legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO, where the legitimate interest is that we can meet our obligations arising from your advertising conflict. The data will be stored for this purpose until you expressly revoke the advertising conflict in writing.